The View Trust Widens Horizons
- We confidently challenge existing notions of what children can achieve;
- We are committed to a schools with schools approach to developing a self-improving school-led system;
- The trust is committed to a broad and balanced curriculum which includes access to arts and cultural education to excite creative learning processes;
- We have a deep commitment to safeguarding all pupils but encourage Trust academies to be adventurous taking calculated risks to enhance learning;
- Inclusion is central to the Trust, including equality of opportunity for all. Every learner has a right to an appropriate curriculum which enables and supports positive outcomes;
- We understand that academies are at the heart of their communities and encourage Trust academies to foster and enhance close links with local partners and community organisations;
- We want attending a Trust academy to be a fun and enjoyable for staff, pupils and families.