Our school offers a range of facilities to support our learners’ development including:
- Specialist teaching rooms for Art, Design & Technology, Music, Food Technology, Science, Computing, Horticulture and Catering
- Well resourced and inviting library
- 2 multi-sensory rooms
- Sensory Integration Therapy Room
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Discrete high quality provision for Further Education (16-19 yrs)
- Separate, purpose built provision for pupils with complex needs arising from behavioural and communication difficulties (11-19 yrs)
- Extensive outdoor space including a cycle track, age appropriate play structures, a pond, sensory garden and amphitheatre
- A student run community café, open to the public.
For more information please see our SEND Local Offer in the Parents and Carers section.