Friends of Tor View is our parents, staff and friends association. We are a registered charity (No 105330), and have an official constitution, bank account and a committee that meets.
We organise a variety of social and fundraising events throughout the year. Money raised contributes to the cost of items additional to the school’s budget, such as:
- School Minibus
- Residential opportunities
- Celebration of cultural/religious festivals e.g. Christmas, Easter, Eid, Diwali and Chinese New Year
- Library and playground equipment
We would be most grateful of any help you feel able to give, either by joining the committee or by helping out at any of our events.
Friends of Tor View Events
Friends of Tor View Meeting
Our meetings are held in The Garage Café at our Ewood Building. Details of our next meeting will be posted here and on our Facebook page.
You are warmly invited to join us and help shape the Friends of Tor View events for the future. All welcome.
For more information please see the link to the right for the Friends of Tor View Facebook Page.
The group are hoping to organise the following events over the next academic year:
- FoTV AGM – Monday 15th October 2018
- Halloween Disco – Tuesday 30th October 2018
- Ladies Night – Thursday 8th November 2018