From time to time we understand that our parents / carers and members of the public may wish to express concern or make a complaint, either orally or in writing, about some aspect of the conduct/operation of our school, the conduct of an individual member of staff, the Governing Body or an individual governor. At Tor View we will always give serious consideration to concerns and complaints that are brought to our attention. However, anonymous complaints will not normally be considered. In considering concerns or complaints, we will ensure that they are dealt with effectively and with fairness to all parties.
In dealing with your complaint:
- we will deal with your complaint honestly and politely and in confidence;
- it will be looked into thoroughly, fairly and as quickly as possible;
- we will keep you up-to-date with what we are doing;
- we will apologise if we make a mistake; and
- we will tell you what we are doing to put things right.
Your child’s named teacher will be happy to help you with any worries, concerns or complaints you may have. Please feel free to contact the Principal or Governors should you feel that this is necessary. A copy of the Complaints Procedure is available from the policies section on the Community and View Trust pages of our website.