All pupils attending Tor View Community School have a Statement of Special Educational Needs. As a Local Authority maintained Special School, we are governed by the admissions arrangements laid down by Lancashire County Council. You can find information on Lancashire County Council’s admissions here.

If you want to apply for a special school place for your child the process is different to primary and secondary schools. Your child should have an education, health and care plan (or statement of special educational needs). Information on applying for a place in a special school can be found here.

If you’ve got any questions or need any more information you can take a look at Lancashire County Council’s Local Offer. You can also contact the Information, Advice and Support Service on 0300 123 6706 or email